ERT RPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ERT RPG

The home of the Emergency Response Team, the online text roleplaying game

Check out our site at ertrpg.net
We have moved to ertrpg.net
The move to IP.Board is HERE! The official move begins at approx 1930h GMT 25102011

Arson and Intruder Alert Review

DCBurke
    DCBurke
    Admin
    Admin

Arson and Intruder Alert Review Empty Arson and Intruder Alert Review

Post by DCBurke

ERT Call 11112010 Echo and 11112010 Alpha
    Emergency alert for arson of military building and intruder alert into ERT Complex

Units or Task Forces onscene
    LFA to Fire
    ERT Complex was scene for intruder alert
    All surrounding Law Enforcement Agencies

Call
    In the early morning, a 911 call was directed to us for a possible arson on the Fort Basio Unwalled Grounds. After dispatching LFA, DC Burke received an intruder alert from a security officer when a vehicle smashed through the front gate into the building. Fire was extinguished, a possible arsonist was arrested, as well as both armed suspects in the intrusion.

After calls were cleared and a chance to interrogate arose, we confirmed that the suspects in the intrusion were also two of the three responsible for the arson at Fort Basio, proving as a distraction to us. It was a failed attempt as MP's served as crowd control and not the ERT police. The third arsonist was detained at scene of fire and is being treated for severe pyromania. He was unaware of intrusion plans, and just wanted to start a fire.

The intent of the intrusion was to attack the National Director of the ERT in an attempt to overthrow a major police force in phoxlind. These are members of a larger gang that is unknown, but believed to be involved in conspiring mass choas and anarchy, including staged riots, robbing banks, and other criminal offences. Please be on high alert at all times

Overall, it was good, I noticed very few problems. Just gotta make sure you know what you're up to. Any problems on the technical sides will be address by OSC's in their reports.

DCBurke
    COPA Main/Tactical officer inside complex.
    Share this post on: reddit

J.Libor

Post Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:17 pm by J.Libor

I like the sound of a gang Wink
    C. Davis

Post Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:16 pm by C. Davis

Yeah, I thought we did pretty well. We found the arsonist and put out the fires. The L1 crew ventilated quickly and we got the call done pretty fast. Just one thing though, I noticed that the OSC only had 2 posts in the entire call. I just think they should be more active and be there to command us to make sure we're doing everything correctly, just in case.
    A.Halls

Post Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:24 pm by A.Halls

C. Davis wrote:Just one thing though, I noticed that the OSC only had 2 posts in the entire call. I just think they should be more active and be there to command us to make sure we're doing everything correctly, just in case.

I think this was somewhat the case in the attack on HQ too.
    We need directions in situations that escalate quickly so that the whole call isn't dominated by 1-2 posters...
    M.Linda

Post Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:34 pm by M.Linda

I also noticed that the fire OSC gets upset when y'all request something when he is no where to be found and I think that's the biggest issue. Not trying to step on any toes just an observation
    DCBurke

Post Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:36 pm by DCBurke

Okay, after careful review, any posts without the meat, ie, just radio chatter will be deleted and you'll lose promotion points. Lots for every post.

Also, the OSC is to be more responsible for their call. Each unit has an officer for fire, and a deputy officer, figure it out if the OSc doesn't show up. The LFO is in charge, then the Next highest, then the next, etc etc. Same with police, the highest downwards. Follow rank structures people to figure out the OSC. I put them there for structure not for fun
    J. Hannahan

Post Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:53 pm by J. Hannahan

So if the OSC doesn't post for a long while of waiting, the FF's can ask to be released? Same with cops but the corporals then the officers can ask too?
    DCBurke

Post Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:59 pm by DCBurke

Here's the order for fire command as far as we're concerned right now:
    OSC specified by COPA
    LFO
    LFO Deputy
    S-1 TO
    Unit Deputy TO (whoever holds highest rank)

For police, it's slightly different:
    Police OSC as specified by COPA
    TAC OIC - Only for Tactical units (including all members of an entry team)
    Patrol OIC - For all units in patrol sector
    Lt.
    Sgt.
    Cpl.

Please note, OIC is noted as highest ranking officer for that division. Lt. Is below Patrol OIC, een though he is a Sgt because he is the highest patrol officer, therefore all patrol and street related duties are his responsiblity. All ranks are skipped by High Command Officers (ie me)
    C. Davis

Post Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:01 pm by C. Davis

Would I be next rank if Garica or Raven aren't there? I think I kinda take command when they're not there so nothing goes wrong. I wish McEvoy was more active.
    J. Hannahan

Post Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:24 pm by J. Hannahan

Yeah....and Garcia too. Oh well, we still do pretty well, just have to watch what we do.
    J. Bucello

Post Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:57 pm by J. Bucello

If the PD units had a problem with my instructions, please tell me so that I can do better next time.
    DCBurke

Post Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:02 pm by DCBurke

Davis, you're the deputy truck officer for S-1, putting you next in command
    McEvoy and Garcia are busy with real life stuff
    J. Hannahan

Post Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:38 pm by J. Hannahan

Oh....hope they're all right. Good job Davis. Very Happy
    J.Libor

Post Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:24 pm by J.Libor

Honestly, it's up to the officer when they clear. Police don't micromanage like that. They can ask if they are needed, if no they can clear, or if the scene is safe, and they have no job they can clear.
    C. Davis

Post Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:27 pm by C. Davis

DCBurke wrote:Davis, you're the deputy truck officer for S-1, putting you next in command
    McEvoy and Garcia are busy with real life stuff

Oh really, cool! Thanks!
    Bruce Beard

Post Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:38 pm by Bruce Beard

whos deputy TO for ladder 1?
    DCBurke

Post Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:10 pm by DCBurke

Currently you're the acting officer, since we have no other members of the unit in service right now. Adjustments will be made, please contact me to receive your package regarding leadership

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:27 pm