ERT RPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ERT RPG

The home of the Emergency Response Team, the online text roleplaying game

Check out our site at ertrpg.net
We have moved to ertrpg.net
The move to IP.Board is HERE! The official move begins at approx 1930h GMT 25102011

4 posters

Office of the IA Investigator Shawn Booth

sbooth
    sbooth
    Master Poster
    Master Poster

Office of the IA Investigator Shawn Booth Empty Office of the IA Investigator Shawn Booth

Post by sbooth Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:49 pm

(Hey everyone, this is my temporary office if you ever need to see me, or if I request to meet with you come here.)

sbooth
    sbooth
    Master Poster
    Master Poster

Office of the IA Investigator Shawn Booth Empty Re: Office of the IA Investigator Shawn Booth

Post by sbooth Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:28 pm

*I arrive at my office with my gear, I put in the corner and go to my locker and grab a box of stuff and bring back up to my office to make it look nice, Then I get a call from a CI*

'Booth'
    'hey its jeff I have a tip for you'
    'Alright what is it about'
    'Can't talk about it over the phone its about one of your people'
    'Alright where do you want to meet?'
    'Same spot as always'
    'Alright be there in 20 minutes'

*I hang up and call the DC he doesn't answer his desk phone so I tell him I have to follow up on a possible lead about an ERT Official*
    DCBurke
    DCBurke
    Admin
    Admin

Office of the IA Investigator Shawn Booth Empty Re: Office of the IA Investigator Shawn Booth

Post by DCBurke Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:24 pm

*After getting the message Booth attempted to contact me, I send him an email telling him to send me the request for investigation if it's any good*
    sbooth
    sbooth
    Master Poster
    Master Poster

Post by sbooth Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:30 pm

*I arrive at the station walk inside hand the keys to the desk officer and walk up to my office, I arrive and I take a seat, and open the file and look through it. From the looks of this it could be something huge or nothing, I get DC's email and if this is true it needs immediate attention, so I decide to call DC Burke*

*I pull out my phone, and go to contacts and call the DC, the phone then rings*
    DCBurke
    DCBurke
    Admin
    Admin

Post by DCBurke Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:43 pm

*After seeing the name, I pick up my cell phone, which I had my office calls forwarded too, and see BOOTH ERT on the ID.*
    "Yeah Booth, what's this tip?"
    *Continue in PM to keep it under wraps for a bit Razz Don't want the bad guy knowing*
    sbooth
    sbooth
    Master Poster
    Master Poster

Post by sbooth Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:47 pm

'Hey I just sent you an email containing urgent info on an important case I think needs my immediate attention'
    D. Lafferty
    D. Lafferty
    ERT nut
    ERT nut

Post by D. Lafferty Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:31 pm

*I pull my unit into its parking spot and walk in Booth's office*

'Not bad, I like what you have done to it. I haven't had a chance to even go in mine yet.'

sbooth
    sbooth
    Master Poster
    Master Poster

Post by sbooth Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:33 pm

'Hey I know I just got everything out of the boxes I'm not gonna do it all out because its my temp office and I'll be getting a new one soon so yeah, take a seat, I need to ask you a few questions about a couple of your partners'

(continue in PM)
    sbooth
    sbooth
    Master Poster
    Master Poster

Post by sbooth Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:47 pm

'Alright Sergeant, Thanks for your time, you can continue back to your shift now'
    D. Lafferty
    D. Lafferty
    ERT nut
    ERT nut

Post by D. Lafferty Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:50 pm

'Alright, if you need anything else just ask'

*I walk back out to my unit and continue on patrol*
    sbooth
    sbooth
    Master Poster
    Master Poster

Post by sbooth Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:59 pm

*I then call in the next officer*

*I call the PD front desk and ask them to let Lieutenant Libor know that I am looking for him*
    J.Libor
    J.Libor
    ERT nut
    ERT nut

Post by J.Libor Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:44 pm

*I pull in and walk in.*

(Continued in PM)
    sbooth
    sbooth
    Master Poster
    Master Poster

Post by sbooth Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:10 pm

*I stand up and put my hand out for a handshake*

'You can go now Lt. Thanks for your help'
    sbooth
    sbooth
    Master Poster
    Master Poster

Post by sbooth Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:57 pm

*Running out of leads I decide to go to the surveillance room and view the tapes, where I notice an officer looking in the TAC room when he shouldn't be so I go back to my office and view the officers we have and he is not on the roster which makes me think he is impersonating an ERT Officer. With this I text the DC and let him know I need to know if his people can get me an ID on this suspect*
    DCBurke
    DCBurke
    Admin
    Admin

Post by DCBurke Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:27 pm

*Reading the text, I give him a number to our HR girl, but other than her, he'll have to use facial recognition. She only has personnel records, therefore only ERT staff and access level visitors*
    sbooth
    sbooth
    Master Poster
    Master Poster

Post by sbooth Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:33 pm

*I receive the text and having never known we had facial recognition I go back down to the surviellance camera room and take a picture of the suspect and I email it to myself, I go back to my office and I run the image through facial recognition, I run it against ERT officials and it comes up with nothing, so I run it through the database and in no time I get a suspect along with that he is wanted for questioning in a gang shooting in New York but only for questioning, with that I text DC Burke back with the info and request an arrest warrant thenI decide to send out over the EAT an image of the suspect Once we get him case closed and my first case closed but none of our people were responsible which is good.
    sbooth
    sbooth
    Master Poster
    Master Poster

Post by sbooth Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:00 pm

*I leave my office with my TAC uniform on and head out with a spare unit*

"Booth is in spare unit 810 and I will be available for patrol, are there any calls pending?"
    sbooth
    sbooth
    Master Poster
    Master Poster

Post by sbooth Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:04 pm

(First Case Closed)
    sbooth
    sbooth
    Master Poster
    Master Poster

Post by sbooth Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:29 pm

*I walk into my office and put my bag and gear next to the door and I go through the boxes and start emptying them out and deciding on where to put them*

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:03 pm