ERT RPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ERT RPG

The home of the Emergency Response Team, the online text roleplaying game

Check out our site at ertrpg.net
We have moved to ertrpg.net
The move to IP.Board is HERE! The official move begins at approx 1930h GMT 25102011

Chuck Davis's House

C. Davis
    C. Davis
    Chief of Posting
    Chief of Posting

Chuck Davis's House Empty Chuck Davis's House

Post by C. Davis Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:02 pm

26, Third Avenue and Hellington Street

Style: 2 Story brick/stone house with exterior wall lighting, 3 car garage, and many decorative plants in the yard. Very new, built only 2 years ago. (I'm a handyman, learned from my dad.)

Family: Wife (Samantha), 3 kids. Daughter age 8 (Isabelle), boys age 5 (Drake) and 9 (Spencer).

Yard: Large property with a tree fence (the small pine trees) around the perimeter. Areas with flowers and plants and decorations in the corners and around the deck. Deck is connected to a gazebo (screened in), and there is patio furniture on the deck and in the gazebo. In the farthur section of the yard there is an above ground pool connected to a deck. Small fountain next to the deck.

Other Details: 4 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms, kitchen with dining space, living room with large window and 55" flat screen LED TV, office on upper floor. Finished basement with sectional-L couch, 57" LED TV, pool/ping pong table, my drum set (in a soundproof music room). Vehicles include my Ford Explorer, wife's Ford Fusion.
    C. Davis
    C. Davis
    Chief of Posting
    Chief of Posting

Chuck Davis's House Empty Re: Chuck Davis's House

Post by C. Davis Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:46 pm

*I pull my car into the garage, take everything out of the trunk, and close the garage. Then I walk inside.*

'Hey everyone, I'm home!'

*All my kids run up and give me a hug. Then I go into my room, get changed, and sit down at the kitchen table. Sam brings out some roast beef and potatoes. I enjoy a nice meal with my family.*
    C. Davis
    C. Davis
    Chief of Posting
    Chief of Posting

Post by C. Davis Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:27 am

*I hear my pager go off and immeadiatly get everything and go to my car. I yell 'Bye guys, I got a call' as I get into my car. I pull out into the street, close the garage, and turn on my lights. I speed to the station.*
    C. Davis
    C. Davis
    Chief of Posting
    Chief of Posting

Post by C. Davis Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:52 pm

*I arrive home and enjoy a nice dinner with my family. Then I put all my clothes in the wash and head to bed.*

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 3:08 pm