ERT RPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ERT RPG

The home of the Emergency Response Team, the online text roleplaying game

Check out our site at ertrpg.net
We have moved to ertrpg.net
The move to IP.Board is HERE! The official move begins at approx 1930h GMT 25102011

+4
J. Hannahan
M.Daniels
M. Cressler
DCBurke
8 posters

CO Alarm

DCBurke
    DCBurke
    Admin
    Admin

CO Alarm     Empty CO Alarm

Post by DCBurke Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:51 pm

"911 Emergency"
    *Little Girl's voice crying and screaming*
    "Help me, please help me, I live at 32 Jackson Lane. I can't breath, I'm so sick. I think my mom is dead, she just fell out the back door. The alarm in my house is ringing."
    "Okay, I need you to stay calm, is your mom bleeding?"
    "No, she's just lying there. please help her!"
    "We will. What's the alarm sound like"
    "It's a buzzer, I think it's fire, but I see no smoke. We have a furnace"
    "I need you to stay outside of the house"
    "Daddy! He's inside. Oh my god!*Vomitting Noise*"

"911 ERT"
    "This is Hank Louis, neighbourhood watch Captain, I need fire departments to 32 Jackson lane. The adult female is unconscious, barely breathing. CPR in progress, the daughter is vomitting heavily on the lawn. There's a buzzer ringing inside, it sounds like my CO alarm, so I'm not letting anyone inside. I think the husband is missing.."
    "Okay Hank, you're doing a good job, just keep everyone safe. What's the family's names?"
    "Sheila Johnston is the mother, Jenny is the daughter, Bill the husband."
    "Okay, my colleague was talking to Jenny already, we have emergency crews enroute now. Do all the houses have the same CO alarm?"
    "Yeah, a buzzer, exactly like this."
    "Okay, if the doors are open, leave them that way, let the house vent, if not, don't touch them, the fire department will be there very soon."
    M. Cressler
    M. Cressler
    Major Poster
    Major Poster

CO Alarm     Empty Re: CO Alarm

Post by M. Cressler Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:12 pm

*I jog out towards the rescue and don my gear*
    'Hey LT. I already got my monitor ready to go.'
    *I hop in the back of the truck and put the SCBA on that is in my seat back then I throw my headset on*
    'John might wanna have the gas company on stand by if this is a rupture from a larger pipe me might not be able to shut it off from inside.'
    M.Daniels
    M.Daniels
    ERT nut
    ERT nut

Post by M.Daniels Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:45 am

After waking form my little sleep, I stumble down to the apparatus bay, the tones ringing loudly aswell as the dispatch from COPA. I press the door opener and open the door of the rescue. I pull my Turnout gear up and put my nomex hood on, ready to put my SCBA on when we get to the scene, I put my jacket on but don't do it up. I jump in the rig, I put my headset on and set the volume so it is prefect and start up the truck. I wait for the other to get in.
    J. Hannahan
    J. Hannahan
    Post Master General
    Post Master General

Post by J. Hannahan Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:14 am

*I put my sandwich down hearing that the call is a CO alarm. Me thinking its BS of course, jogs instead of runs to the Rescue and I put on my pants, gloves, and jacket. I then get into the truck and make sure I have my helmet with me and I start to clip my SCBA pack on. Without looking up, I just yell to Mitch.*
    'Alright lets go.'
    "Rescue 1 to COPA, we're en route code 3 to CO alarm."
    *I take a look at the EAT and my heart drops a beat or two. I then make sure my SCBA is strapped tightly and put on my seatbelt. I sigh as I start to get my headset on and as we pull out, I turn on the PA300 to priority mode.*
    M. Cressler
    M. Cressler
    Major Poster
    Major Poster

Post by M. Cressler Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:13 pm

'Lt I can head into the house alone and find the man if you wanna help mitch treat the two people outside till medics get on scene.'
    *I pull the co monitor out from under the seat and turn it on and get ready to go*
    D.McGuire
    D.McGuire
    ERT nut
    ERT nut

Post by D.McGuire Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:11 pm

((Just FYI, I'm not ignoring the call, I'm just waiting for Rescue to get there, since on the map their station is down the road form teh scene, and I'm coming from the highway. Just for a little extra realism))
    DCBurke
    DCBurke
    Admin
    Admin

Post by DCBurke Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:11 am

(Okay, three posts and you should be there already, let's go!)
    J. Hannahan
    J. Hannahan
    Post Master General
    Post Master General

Post by J. Hannahan Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:20 am

(Woops)
    'You're more trained medically than I am so I'll find the guy while you tend to the girl and when EMS gets here, you could switch to the father. Hopefully, we'll find him soon enough. Mitch, tend to the mother in the backyard.'
    *I make sure my flashlight is working and as we pull up, I open the door. We come to a complete stop and I get out. I go to the back seat and get the four gas monitor in the compartment between the seats. I turn it on and get my mask on.*
    "Rescue 1 on scene." I say through my muffled mask. I go over to the girl and start asking her questions.*
    'Hey, how you feelin?'
    Horrible *sobbing*
    'Ok, we're going to get your dad? Now my friend here, Moon, is going to check you out ok? An ambulance is coming and they're going to check you and your mom out too. I'm going to go inside and find you father. Where is the last place you saw him?'
    Upstairs in the guest room.
    'Ok, I'll upstairs.'
    *I stand up and look at Moon and Mitch.*
    'I'll be upstairs if you need me.'
    "Rescue 1 to COPA, the daughter informed me that the father is upstairs in the guest room. I'm going to start searching upstairs and work my way down."
    *I go inside of the building which is somewhat dark and turn on my flashlight. I find the staircase and make my way up.*
    'Hello! Fire Department, anybody here?!!'
    *I hear nothing but keep looking. As I make my way up the dark stairs, I check my gas monitor and see the levels of CO gradually go up with each step. It's eerily quiet so I call out again.*
    'FIRE DEPARTMENT!! CAN YOU HEAR ME SIR?!'
    *Once again, I hear nothing.*
    "Rescue 1 to Medic 1, can I have an ETA?"
    M. Cressler
    M. Cressler
    Major Poster
    Major Poster

Post by M. Cressler Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:27 pm

'Yes but I'm HRES so I can go in alone your suppose to go with a partner....and it's CO poisioning but okay'
    *i say as I watch john go upstairs anyway*
    *I take off my SCBA as i step out of the truck since it doesn't appear i'll be needing it instead I grab the jump bag that I have on the other seat since we only have 3 Fire fighters then i open the first roll up door and grab an airway kit*
    "Lt can you confirm it's CO were dealing with?"
    *I jog over to the girl*
    'Hi I'm Moon I'll be your medic today first things first I'm going to give you some oxygen. The best way for this to work is for me to put this mask on you however if you feel like your going to puke pull it off can you do that?'
    *She nods at me*
    *I pull a re breather with a reservoir out of the bag and connect it to the O2*
    'Okay here you go.'
    *I place it around her head*
    'Okay I need you to try and remain sitting up with me if you want I can move you against this wall to hold you up'
    *She nods her head and I loops under her arms and back her up against the wall to support her back and allow her to avoid choking on her own puke if she pukes again*
    'Okay i'm going to have to start an I.V. in your arm over here theres going to be a quick pinch'
    *I insert the I.V. till i see the flash then back the needle out and tape it down*
    'Okay I need to put these monitors on you so I can monitor your heart.'
    *Without cutting the young girls shirt I place 3 leads on her and flip the monitor on i also put the O2 saturation meter on knowing it won't give me an accurate reading I ignore it's output.*
    'Okay your good to go if you need anything or you start to feel different let me know okay'
    *She shake her head then she asks me is my dad okay*
    'Taking the obvious out I say my boss is in there pulling him out right now he'll be fine'
    *I say as I grab her hand*
    "Mitch do you need any help in the back?"

D.McGuire
    D.McGuire
    ERT nut
    ERT nut

Post by D.McGuire Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:29 pm

*I turn onto Jackson lane, seeing the rescue up ahead*

"EMS-1's out. Jackson Lane."

*I put the mic back on it's holder, turn off the siren, and pull ahead of the rescue, parking in front of the neighbors house. I idle the ambulance, clip the keys to a belt loop, and step out*

'Kellt, just put everything on the stretcher. Easier to have everything out for a scene like this.'

*I open a side cabinet, get the jumpbag and EKG, drop them on the stretcher, along with the chart. I step out and shut the side door, and go to the back doors, open them and pull the stretcher out. Kelly and I roll it on the grass over to Moon.*

'Hello Moon. How's she doing? and this is for sure CO?'
    M.Daniels
    M.Daniels
    ERT nut
    ERT nut

Post by M.Daniels Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:03 pm

"No Moon, looks like the mother is going to pull through."

While checking her vitals I notice a strong smell of alcohol. "Guys, I think she is drunk, she is breathing fine and hasn't thrown up, I think she just passed out because of the alcohol. She might only have slight CO poisoning."

After having the oxygen on for a while she starts to come back, I sit here up on the fence and ask her some questions.

"Mam'm have you had anything to drink today?"

"Yea, a couple of Jim Beams."

"How many?"

"I dunno. Five maybe, I dunno."

"Ok, have you thrown up at all today?"

"No, Not like my daughter, I've been fine. I fell asleep on the grass"

"Ok, she's just drunk vitals say that too. We should be able to transport her in a BLS ambulance If we need to. Vitals are normal and she is conscious and talking fine. I'll keep an eye on her."

I grab my mic and radio COPA: "Firefighter/Paramedic Mitch Daniels here; I have a drunk patient here from the CO call. She is fine and has no signs of CO Poisoning. Could you maybe get a PEMS BLS ambulance here to take here to the hospital? She is fine but drunk and her vitals are normal."

DCBurke
    DCBurke
    Admin
    Admin

Post by DCBurke Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:26 am

"How bad is she intoxicated, if she's not too bad, we can just contact family'
    J. Hannahan
    J. Hannahan
    Post Master General
    Post Master General

Post by J. Hannahan Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:31 am

(Shouldn't we have two EMS units on scene here?)
    "That's a positive on the CO poisoning Moon,"
    *As I turn into what looks to be the bedroom, my shoe catches the man on the leg and I almost fall. After a muttered curse word, I put my CO detector in my pocket then get the man up on my shoulders and I balance myself so I can start moving downstairs. I find the staircase and slowly, step-by-step, I make my way back down the stairs. I go out the front door and see EMS-1 there. I slowly put the man down on the front yard and radio to COPA.*
    "Rescue 1 to COPA, we have the man outside and we're beginning treatment now."
    *I take my gloves off and check the man's carotid pulse. It's weak but steady. I keep my finger there for 30 seconds. I make a mental note of it then look at his pupils which are reactive to light but are slower than usual. After that comes bleeding assessment. Nothing. I finally then go for the breathing.*
    'Damn, too slow. Hey Moon, can you get me a BVM?'
    **My mental note**
    Pulse:48 / weak
    Respirations: 8
    Eyes: Reactive to light
    BP: N/A
    'Oh and a BP cuff. Hey Doug, I got this guy for ya.'
    D.McGuire
    D.McGuire
    ERT nut
    ERT nut

Post by D.McGuire Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:18 am

*I see John, and nod to him. Kelly and I roll the stretcher to him.*

'Thank you.'

*I look over the patient as I grab and unzip the jumpbag*

'Did you happen to notice if he vomited anywhere inside the house?'

*I get out the BP cuff and stethoscope to get a blood pressure.*

'Kelly, can you get the BVM and take care of that?'
    J. Hannahan
    J. Hannahan
    Post Master General
    Post Master General

Post by J. Hannahan Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:40 am

'Nope. I almost tripped over him.'
    *I move back a little as Doug takes over.*
    'Oh, his Pulse was 48 and weak, His eyes were reactive to light but slow and his respiration are 8. I just couldn't finish his vitals since I didn't have what she has.'
    *I point to Kelly then stand up.*
    'Hey Moon, how about I take the youngun from you. Go inside the house and open the window.'
    "Rescue 1 to COPA, whats the ETA on that second EMS unit? Not the PEMS one but ours. BREAK Rescue 1 command to Daniels, if your patient is stable enough, bring her up to the front and help me out with the young girl."
    *I put my mic back on my shoulder and look around.*
    'Alright. I should get a PPV to the door.'
    *I go to the rear compartment on the rescue and open the door. I lift the heavy fan out of the compartment and grab the electrical line out too and wrap it around the ppv. I pick up the fan and lug it inside of the house and plug it in. I then fire it up and come back out. I head over to the little girl and start to check her.*
    DCBurke
    DCBurke
    Admin
    Admin

Post by DCBurke Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:18 pm

"RA-1, can you respond to join our men here?"
    C. Hutchison
    C. Hutchison
    Master Poster
    Master Poster

Post by C. Hutchison Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:22 pm

*I hear DC's radio traffic and head out to the truck. I hit the Enroute button on the EAT and then hit the Master Emergency button. As I pull out of the station I hit the siren.*

"RA1 Enroute. BREAK to Medic 1, how many patients do we have?"
    A. Botfish
    A. Botfish
    ERT nut
    ERT nut

Post by A. Botfish Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:35 pm

*I jump in the RA and sit in the passengers seat next to cory*

'Hello, new co-worker!'
    C. Hutchison
    C. Hutchison
    Master Poster
    Master Poster

Post by C. Hutchison Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:52 pm

'Wait, where 'd you come from? Oh well, I guess they moved you since no one wants to come over to the dark side, but you get the cookies. Are you EMT or Medic?'

*I turn on to Jackson Lane and hit the Air Horn as a vehicle swerves to avoid hitting us.*
    A. Botfish
    A. Botfish
    ERT nut
    ERT nut

Post by A. Botfish Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:27 pm

'I'm an EMT. Why?'
    C. Hutchison
    C. Hutchison
    Master Poster
    Master Poster

Post by C. Hutchison Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:47 pm

'Well I gues you're driving this in then, I was contempating putting you in the back.'
    *I kill the siren as we pull up on scene.*
    "RA1 on scene."
    A. Botfish
    A. Botfish
    ERT nut
    ERT nut

Post by A. Botfish Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:06 pm

'Ok!'

*I jump out*
    C. Hutchison
    C. Hutchison
    Master Poster
    Master Poster

Post by C. Hutchison Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:01 pm

'Grab me the EKG, Drug box and the Airway Kit fron the truck. Put it all on the cot and follow me.'
    "RA1 to M1 or R1 where is our patient?"
    *I hop out and get my HRES gear on, and make sure my SCBA tank is on.*
    A. Botfish
    A. Botfish
    ERT nut
    ERT nut

Post by A. Botfish Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:04 pm

*I get out my HRES gear and get the EKG, drug box, and the airwy kit and pt it on the cot then follow Cory*
    M. Cressler
    M. Cressler
    Major Poster
    Major Poster

Post by M. Cressler Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:11 pm

(sorry sorta forgot about his thread)
    'Uh rodger hey how about I try to find the source of this then i we can work on opening it.'
    *I head back to the truck and put my SCBA on and grab a monitor then head up the stairs. Noticing the PPV in the door i move it out of the way and shout it off*
    'Hey Lt. I don't feel like blowing up if this short circuits.'
    *I head in and start searching with my monitor I assume it's the furnace so I head down into the basement and even though gas rises when i step into the basement the monitor goes off the charts and i'm pretty sure i've found the source. I head over to the furnace and it appears the pilot light has gone out so gas is just leaking into the structure i find the pipe and shut if off. Then I head out opening any door and windows i find on the way. I step back out.*
    "LT. we should be good to go once levels die down i'll put that fan back up but the gas will escape just fine on it's own accord."
    *I head back to the truck to take my SCBA off*
    M.Daniels
    M.Daniels
    ERT nut
    ERT nut

Post by M.Daniels Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:07 am

"Should be able to notify family. Shes not that intoxicated that badly."

I say into the mic.
    J. Hannahan
    J. Hannahan
    Post Master General
    Post Master General

Post by J. Hannahan Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:25 am

'And that's why I made you go in now. Your good at finding s*** haha.'
    *I see RA come on scene and I walk up to them.*
    'Hey guys, your patient is right here.'
    *I walk over to the man that is laying on the ground in the front yard.*
    'Hey Doug, Kelly, can you tend to the daughter? Sorry to have you go all over the place.'
    "Rescue 1 COPA, all victims are being treated by EMS. We're packing up but we'll stay on scene for a while longer. Have PEMS been notified about the mother yet? BREAK Mitch, how bad is the mother intoxicated?"
    A. Botfish
    A. Botfish
    ERT nut
    ERT nut

Post by A. Botfish Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:43 am

'Ok!'

*Me and Cory walk over the the patient and I lower the stretcher down*
    C. Hutchison
    C. Hutchison
    Master Poster
    Master Poster

Post by C. Hutchison Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:26 am

'John what have you got for me?'
    *Austin and I walk over to Hannahan*

(You just gave us the daughter right?)
    D.McGuire
    D.McGuire
    ERT nut
    ERT nut

Post by D.McGuire Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:43 am

*Visibly annoyed with the constant movement and switching patients I pick up the EKG and drug box. Kelly picks up the jumpbag and we go back to the daughter*

'Alright Moon. What do you have?'

*I drop everything again, and get out the BP cuff as Moon explains this patient.*

J. Hannahan
    J. Hannahan
    Post Master General
    Post Master General

Post by J. Hannahan Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:58 am

(I gave the father on the floor in the front yard)
    'Well he was strewn on the floor when I checked to find him. I have no idea what vitals are though. Didn't check.'
    *I shake my head but see he's still breathing. I dig in their airway bag until I find the bvm. I set the BVM down next to the man's head. You guys may need this.*
    A. Botfish
    A. Botfish
    ERT nut
    ERT nut

Post by A. Botfish Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:51 pm

'Thanks! I'll check his vitals'

*I check his pulse and it's 70 BPM then ceck his breathing it's 9 breaths per minute*

'His Beats per minute is fine. But, his breathing is only 9 breaths per minute.'
    M. Cressler
    M. Cressler
    Major Poster
    Major Poster

Post by M. Cressler Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:29 pm

* I finish taking my SCBA off and turn around surprised at the medics standing behind me*
    'Uh i don't have anything I just came out of the house I think john said something about you treating the daughter though.'o
    C. Hutchison
    C. Hutchison
    Master Poster
    Master Poster

Post by C. Hutchison Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:08 pm

(OK)
    *I walk over to the father and give him a quick sternal rub, no response. I feel for a pluse, weak and thready. Shallow, labored breathing.*
    'Botfish, get me my intubation roll, John keep oxygenating him.'
    *As I wait for my intubation kit, I find a vein and grab the IV roll out of the drug box behind me. I slide the 14 ga IV in to the R AC, attach a line of NS at Wide open to fix the B\P.*
    J. Hannahan
    J. Hannahan
    Post Master General
    Post Master General

Post by J. Hannahan Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:46 pm

'Sure thing.'
    *Every three seconds, I press down on the BVM slowly while I watch the chest rise.*
    'Good venting.'
    *I make a note for myself to keep watching chest rise and fall as I look around and see Moon coming out of the building and PEMS taking care of the young girl.*
    A. Botfish
    A. Botfish
    ERT nut
    ERT nut

Post by A. Botfish Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:49 pm

(I already took his vitals)

*I get the intubation roll out and hand it to Cory*
    D.McGuire
    D.McGuire
    ERT nut
    ERT nut

Post by D.McGuire Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:56 pm

J. Hannahan wrote:
    *I make a note for myself to keep watching chest rise and fall as I look around and see Moon coming out of the building and PEMS taking care of the young girl.*

((Aren't they treating the drunk mother?))

'Well what was your patient's problem? I know that she has O2, that is was CO poisoning, and that she vomited, but do oyu have anything else?'
    C. Hutchison
    C. Hutchison
    Master Poster
    Master Poster

Post by C. Hutchison Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:29 pm

(Ok Im kinda confused, I guess I'll just tube this guy and be on the way.)
    *I grab the intubation roll, get out my supplies and intubate the patient. I check the patient's lung sounds and listen over the epigastrium. I then attach the capnography unit from the EKG and secure the tube.*
    'Alright lets get him loaded. John, do you have someone that can drive us in?'
    M. Cressler
    M. Cressler
    Major Poster
    Major Poster

Post by M. Cressler Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:45 pm

'Uh mitch has the mom they have the guy i thought you had the girl don't ask me I was inside the building exploring and trying not to blow up'
    (I really don't know)
    M.Daniels
    M.Daniels
    ERT nut
    ERT nut

Post by M.Daniels Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:30 am

( ME: MOTHER, RA: MAN, M1: GIRL.)

"I said before, only family needs to be notified unless you want to get her checked out." I say as I keep an eye on her and her vitals just to be sure.
    A. Botfish
    A. Botfish
    ERT nut
    ERT nut

Post by A. Botfish Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:36 am

'Cory, I can drive. I'm an EMT'

*I get ready to help cory put the man on the stretcher*
    J. Hannahan
    J. Hannahan
    Post Master General
    Post Master General

Post by J. Hannahan Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:22 am

"Ok She's getting cheked out anyway now so if she looks fine to you, we could call up her family and she can go with them."
    'You wanna get this guy to the hospital now or later?'
    *I keep bagging my vic while they treat him.*
    A. Botfish
    A. Botfish
    ERT nut
    ERT nut

Post by A. Botfish Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:29 am

'I'd say the sooner the better. but, I'm not the medic. So, I don't know for sure. Cory, how's he doing?'
    D.McGuire
    D.McGuire
    ERT nut
    ERT nut

Post by D.McGuire Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:33 pm

*I kneel down by the girl.*

"Is the oxygen helping to make your breathing any better?'

*The girl nods*

'Alright, have you taken any medication today?'

'No'

'Alright, any medical history? Epilepsy, anything like that?'

'I broke my leg once.'

"Alright, well we don't really need to worry about that. If I help you, can you take a seat ont he stretcher here?'

*She nods, I help her over to the stretcher. Kelly and I take her to the ambulance, and shut the back doors.*

*I hook up the EKG leads and the pulseox, and start an IV of Ringers*

'Kelly, trade you the chart for the keys?'

*I pass they ambulance keys to her, and take the chart from her*

'All set when you are.'

C. Hutchison
    C. Hutchison
    Master Poster
    Master Poster

Post by C. Hutchison Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:01 pm

'Austin, He has to go, but I'll need you in the back helping me on the way to the ER. John, can you spare someone?'
    *I move to help Austin move the patient to the cot.*
    'On 3 ready, 1..2..3.'
    *We move the patinet to the back of the RA and get him loaded.*
    K.McGuire
    K.McGuire
    Specialist
    Specialist

Post by K.McGuire Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:51 pm

*I take the keys, and hand Doug the chart*

'Alright.'

*I hop out the back, then get into the front of the ambulance and put the keys in and pick up the radio.

"EMS-1 to Central, one child to the ERT hospital."

*I turn on the siren adn drive away
    M.Daniels
    M.Daniels
    ERT nut
    ERT nut

Post by M.Daniels Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:47 am

"The lady can ride with any ambulance if you guys want. I've got her right here now so you could take her in an ambulance."
    A. Botfish
    A. Botfish
    ERT nut
    ERT nut

Post by A. Botfish Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:38 am

*After finishing putting the man in the ambo, I wait just outside the doors for a driver*
    J. Hannahan
    J. Hannahan
    Post Master General
    Post Master General

Post by J. Hannahan Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:39 am

*I close the door and go over to Mitch.*
    'Mitch, the RA guys need your help so we'll follow you to the hospital. I have my EVOC so I'll drive. Just don't tell anyone. Ok go go.'
    *I point towards the close RA doors then I jog to Austin, you're driving right? Hold up until Mitch gets in.*
    "Rescue 1 to COPA, the father is being transported and the house is being aired out. We'll be out of service at ERT hospital since we're putting on of ours on the RA."
    'C'mon Moon.'
    *I get the ppv unplugged and run it back to the compartment. I close the compartment and roll up the extension cord as I head to the drivers seat. I get into the rescue and put my hands on the steering wheel.*
    'Ok...lets see how you can run.'
    A. Botfish
    A. Botfish
    ERT nut
    ERT nut

Post by A. Botfish Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:15 am

'Cory! Mitch is gonna be in the back with you. I'll drive! Is that ok?'

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:22 am