ERT RPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ERT RPG

The home of the Emergency Response Team, the online text roleplaying game

Check out our site at ertrpg.net
We have moved to ertrpg.net
The move to IP.Board is HERE! The official move begins at approx 1930h GMT 25102011

+3
Jack Anders
T. Matthews
EwanRaven
7 posters

Is YOUR charachter getting ripped off?

EwanRaven
    EwanRaven
    ERT nut
    ERT nut

Is YOUR charachter getting ripped off? Empty Is YOUR charachter getting ripped off?

Post by EwanRaven Mon May 30, 2011 3:51 pm

I actually found this a little creepy. I did a google search for my name "Ewan Raven" and came up with multiple links. Most of them link back here to ert, however one linked to an Italien RPing site where an almost exact copy of my chracter (Minus a few details, such as age and the addition that I'm bi) Were ripped off...

"Name and surname: Ewan Raven

Place of birth:Dublin, Ireland

Physical description: alto just over 1.80, neither fat nor skinny, clear skin, hair until mid neck (obviously dyed), very bright green eyes

Stile and clothing: dresses exclusively in black (but not despise the Scottish) with attire, stocking exclusively amphibians

Description: character very quiet, spends much time to reflect, serious, is very selective with the people. who knows, it can be a very friendly, helpful and afettuoso. It's infinitely proud

History of the character: spent a normal life without special events living with his family and studying. It was always very centered and lived in a strict household"

I dunno bout you guys but that's nearly a complete image of me... so I encourage you to google your RP name to make sure you aren't getting bent over a barrel, I'll likely handle the above situation myself. Haven't found anymore but guys, if you're someone that goes out and uses someone on another RP site, not only is it stealing, but my charachter is me... so you're screwing me over if you do this. Anyways thanks for your time.

T. Matthews
    T. Matthews
    ERT nut
    ERT nut

Is YOUR charachter getting ripped off? Empty Re: Is YOUR charachter getting ripped off?

Post by T. Matthews Mon May 30, 2011 4:11 pm

no..but something really creepy, i found my guys name is an instructor at the college im going to, for the coarse im going to be taking..thats really weird
    Jack Anders
    Jack Anders
    ERT nut
    ERT nut

Is YOUR charachter getting ripped off? Empty Re: Is YOUR charachter getting ripped off?

Post by Jack Anders Mon May 30, 2011 4:34 pm

um I used an alias for my name, it's not really Jack Anders lol.... is that considered stealing too?
    M. Cressler
    M. Cressler
    Major Poster
    Major Poster

Post by M. Cressler Mon May 30, 2011 4:37 pm

Tim Matthews probably isn't to uncommon of a name though that is a little strange
    EwanRaven
    EwanRaven
    ERT nut
    ERT nut

Post by EwanRaven Mon May 30, 2011 4:51 pm

Jack Anders wrote:um I used an alias for my name, it's not really Jack Anders lol.... is that considered stealing too?

If it's original you're good.
    D.McGuire
    D.McGuire
    ERT nut
    ERT nut

Post by D.McGuire Mon May 30, 2011 5:31 pm

lol. well, mine is a 90's Ireland TV show character. A show called "Father Ted" includes a character named "Father Dougal McGuire" so I guess I ripped my character off. lol

(btw, great show if you've never seen it, very funny)
    J. Hannahan
    J. Hannahan
    Post Master General
    Post Master General

Post by J. Hannahan Mon May 30, 2011 6:22 pm

I looked mine up and JOHN J. HANNAHAN IN CUSTODY.; He Is Charged with Conspiring to Interrupt Inter-State Traffic. He had something to do with doing something bad to firemen's association or something......I did not know this!!!!! haha. Another John Hannahan is an actor lol.
    T. Matthews
    T. Matthews
    ERT nut
    ERT nut

Post by T. Matthews Mon May 30, 2011 7:46 pm

haha there is a tim matthews singer too for me, i still find it weird about an instructor for the class im taking at the college im gonna go to has that name
    A. Botfish
    A. Botfish
    ERT nut
    ERT nut

Post by A. Botfish Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:58 am

WEIRD! I just found someone related to me along time ago was named Austin Botfish. affraid

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:19 am