ERT RPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ERT RPG

The home of the Emergency Response Team, the online text roleplaying game

Check out our site at ertrpg.net
We have moved to ertrpg.net
The move to IP.Board is HERE! The official move begins at approx 1930h GMT 25102011

Car Bomb at Phoxlind Stock Exchange Parking garage

DCBurke
    DCBurke
    Admin
    Admin

Car Bomb at Phoxlind Stock Exchange Parking garage Empty Car Bomb at Phoxlind Stock Exchange Parking garage

Post by DCBurke Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:40 pm

I'm on scene here at the stock exchange parking lot in Phoxlind and I'm just receiving reports frmo FBI lead agent for the area that there was indeed a car bomb exploded here at about 1201am this morning. The vehicle explosion was meant more to scare people then to do any damage, and has just left some char marks, a burnt car corpse, and the top level of thestock exchange closed. Links to the attempted other bombs in phoxlind have not been reported or confirmed, however buzz is circulating that this was a warning shot so to speak to alert authorities of a possible attempt. FBI And PPD have increase patrols looking for any suspcious persons, and have closed the area surrounding the garage next to the stock exchange.

The Stock exchange will reopen at 8am, as the FBI has confirmed they will reopen everything but the top level of the garage by 6am, and already police vehicles are starting to clear. More to follow.

Brad Kidvue
    DCBurke
    DCBurke
    Admin
    Admin

Car Bomb at Phoxlind Stock Exchange Parking garage Empty Re: Car Bomb at Phoxlind Stock Exchange Parking garage

Post by DCBurke Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:23 pm

Updates!

Sorry for interrupting your regular broadcasts, but the Phoxlind ERT has jsut issued an all service call, requesting all personnel to the stations in case of additional threats.

The official statement is:
    "Yes, we have raised alert to all our units. 75% of our vehicles are ALS equiped to handle almost all emergency calls, and with the heightened paranoia, we're expecting a lot more accidents, medical calls, and scared 911 calls, so we have indeed called out all units. In the event of an accident, or a medical call, we're able now to respond any number of our units, since we'll have everything staffed on standby, to quickly deal with it as soon as possible. ERT EMS will be able to assist PEMS, as well as other ambulance agencies, as well as ERT FD able to assist, as almost all of our rigs are ALS equipped to assist in medical emergencies should one arise."

More to follow
    DCBurke
    DCBurke
    Admin
    Admin

Car Bomb at Phoxlind Stock Exchange Parking garage Empty Re: Car Bomb at Phoxlind Stock Exchange Parking garage

Post by DCBurke Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:13 pm

It's appearing as if what we were told earlier about the initial responses has proven true. It appears safe to be returning to work and we won't need to worry. ERT advises all patrons of Seventh and Commerce Law Offices that their office has been closed until 10am due to an automatic alarm search. They are working to shut if off and handle the faulty alarm causing it.
    (PS I'm off to bed, so I'll give you guys time to stage and get ready, tomorrow I'll continue with some gory fun Wink )
    DCBurke
    DCBurke
    Admin
    Admin

Post by DCBurke Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:13 pm

I've been reporting live now, but I'm at the Warehouse Triage area, unable to get any closer, but I've just over heard word that a secondary explosive device has been found, and ERT is attempting diffusual now, We're being told to move back as this could be a potential bomb meant to destroy the stock exchange structure.

There's around 50 of us at the triage centre on Boader road and it's a panic here as word spreads.
    *To the side* Sir, you're going to have to stop that call now please.
    I've just been told we need to move back and I ahve to go, back to you Jon
    -cut-
    DCBurke
    DCBurke
    Admin
    Admin

Post by DCBurke Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:54 am

It's Brad Kidvue again on the scene of the Bomb explosion, I have just heard what sounds like gun shots fired outside of the Stock Exchange. There looks to be quite the confusion line along here, but with barricades not letting anyone on Commerce road, I can't see much. I'll be questioning ERT Personnel as to what's on the go, though right now it appears as if one person has been shot
    DCBurke
    DCBurke
    Admin
    Admin

Post by DCBurke Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:56 pm

The ERT has released the current estimates and some news.

An estimated over 100 people have received injuries from this, mostly minor. So far only 2 people have been reported dead, however the death count is expected to be in the low teens. This is a confirmed terrorist attack, there were 3 bombs, one incidiary meant to ignite the stock exchange, luring firefighters inside, one placed by a terrorist who later shot himself which was meant to take down the sructure, believed to be aimed at killing the firefighters and rescue workers inside. A third was just found, a chemical bomb believed to be used to target the people surrounding the scene, as well as the water supply. All three have been diffused. Four terrorists have been located out of the beleived five remaining in a domestic sect. Two are in hospital now after receiving gunshot wounds, one has been confirmed suicide, and one is in ERT custody.
    DCBurke
    DCBurke
    Admin
    Admin

Post by DCBurke Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:00 pm

After the call has ended, and the press conferences are done, we're receiving our first photo
    Car Bomb at Phoxlind Stock Exchange Parking garage Stockexchangebombed

The PSE has reported that they will be closed until June Month now while they await the final investigation to clue up, the interior to be replaced as well as the exterior. The total cost of damage to the building is esitmated at around 1.3 million dollars, to be split fined to all involved parties, with the remaining unpaable balance covered by Insurance.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:42 pm