ERT RPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ERT RPG

The home of the Emergency Response Team, the online text roleplaying game

Check out our site at ertrpg.net
We have moved to ertrpg.net
The move to IP.Board is HERE! The official move begins at approx 1930h GMT 25102011

2 posters

Trulit Wildlife Recreation Center

Jack Anders
    Jack Anders
    ERT nut
    ERT nut

Trulit Wildlife Recreation Center Empty Trulit Wildlife Recreation Center

Post by Jack Anders Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:55 pm

TWRC is a 900 acre reserve south of Trulit. It is home to tons of wildlife and trails. Some features are:
    Trails:
    Three Horse Trails
    1) Lake Trail (runs by the perimeter of the lake)
    2) Woodland nature trail (runs through the forest)
    3) Pioneer's point (one of the highest points in south Trulit, surrounded by plains)
    Walking/hiking trails
    1) Lake Trail (much shorter then the Horse version)
    2) Woodland Trail (sure to see lots of forest animals)
    3) Pioneer's point (two day trip)
    Camping
    1) Pioneer's point (tent only)
    2) Lake View (RV/Tent/ Cabins for rent)
    3) Ranger's Park (RV/Tent)
    Gun Range
    1) Rifle Range (Near the outside of the park)
    2) Skeet shooting (Near the Rifle Range)

Last edited by Jack Anders on Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:30 am; edited 1 time in total
    Jack Anders
    Jack Anders
    ERT nut
    ERT nut

Trulit Wildlife Recreation Center Empty Re: Trulit Wildlife Recreation Center

Post by Jack Anders Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:31 pm

I pull up and park int the parking lot by the ranger station. I get a leash and walk around to the passenger side to get Deohge. I hook him up and we begin a walk on Pioneers point. We walk for 15 minutes until we hit the plains. I grab my decoy gun (air powered gun that shoots "birds" used for training bird dogs) and unhook Deohge. Deohge sits until I giver him the signal to begin, he stands and takes up point as we walk. I shoot the decoy up and he takes of after it and brings it back to me, we repeat this throughout the day.
    J. Bucello
    J. Bucello
    ERT Development Team
    ERT Development Team

Post by J. Bucello Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:39 pm

**I arrive and park the car near the start of the Lake Trail. I didn't have enough time to get out of my uniform, but at least I wore the TAC boots, which are better suited for the outdoors. Sharon wasn't so smart.**

Me: 'Why did you bring designer shoes?'
    Sharon: 'Yeah, that probably wasn't a smart idea...'
    Me: 'Did you bring water?'
    Sharon: 'I have some.'
    Me: 'OK. I have extra, just in case.'

**We start out along the trail, stopping every now and again to see some of the new flora, budding in the early springtime. The leaves on the trees are just starting to come out. It doesn't take long for us to get clear of the other hikers.**

Sharon: 'I love the medals. Were you nervous?'
    Me: 'I had a live bomb sitting in front of me. Yeah, I was nervous! You just need to keep calm and keep a steady hand.'
    Sharon: 'I'll be honest...when I saw you on TV, I was worried that you were going to get badly hurt. I was so scared for you.'
    Me: 'For me?'
    Sharon: 'Something about you just makes me worried when you go off and be...'
    Me: '...dangerous?'
    Sharon: 'Yeah. But that's one of the good things about you, too.'

**We look around; no one is near us. As if on cue, Sharon and I lean in for a kiss.**

Me: 'Thanks for really caring about me. A lot of my friends don't even know what happened yet, much less where I was.'
    Sharon: 'Don't worry about it! Very Happy '

**A couple of hours later, we come off of the trail. Sharon finished in her socks, so as not to ruin her designer shoes. I'm not sure why I was left holding them. We go back to my car and drive home. I drop her off at her home before parking at my apartment building.**

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:00 am