ERT RPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ERT RPG

The home of the Emergency Response Team, the online text roleplaying game

Check out our site at ertrpg.net
We have moved to ertrpg.net
The move to IP.Board is HERE! The official move begins at approx 1930h GMT 25102011

3 posters

The Chiller Ice Rink

C. Hutchison
    C. Hutchison
    Master Poster
    Master Poster

The Chiller Ice Rink Empty The Chiller Ice Rink

Post by C. Hutchison Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:08 pm

1 Sixth Ave.

This is where you can go Ice skating, watch figure skating, and play/watch hockey.

Rink 1: Oylimpic sized rink with Hockey and Curling markings painted on the Ice.

Rink 2: NHL regulation rink, has seating for 1500. All adult hockey will be played on this Ice.

First Aid Station under the stand for Hockey game stand by.

Consessions out front with a shop for Hockey Equipment.

8 locker rooms, 2 varsity locker rooms, referee's rooms, and 2 coaches rooms off of the varsity locker rooms.

2 Zamboni garage w/ Ref tunnel.

Last edited by C. Hutchison on Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
    M. Cressler
    M. Cressler
    Major Poster
    Major Poster

The Chiller Ice Rink Empty Re: The Chiller Ice Rink

Post by M. Cressler Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:11 pm

(you forgot to mention the referee escape tunnel for when they blow the game)
    JessicaForsyth
    JessicaForsyth
    Master Poster
    Master Poster

Post by JessicaForsyth Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:29 pm

(LOL Moon! SOOOO right!)
    C. Hutchison
    C. Hutchison
    Master Poster
    Master Poster

Post by C. Hutchison Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:07 pm

*I walk in to the rink and head to the front desk.*
    'Hey, Im looking for the locker room for the Adult league Blue Jackets.'
    *Clerk*
    'That would be varsity room 1.'
    *Me*
    'Ok thanks.'
    *I walk back to locker room 3 and see that my Jersey is already hanging up. I take it off the hook and look at it. The back has:
    **Hutchison
    61**
    And on the front is the Blue Jackets flag with, much to my surprise a "C". I get dressed and pull my new Jersey over my head while the rest of the team tricles in.*

*It is about time for the game to start and everyone is there.*
    'Guys I want to thank you for selecting me as Capt. Ok, are we ready to go kill some Red Wing butt.'
    *There is a general roar from the room and the I lead the team to the Ice. I let the Goalie and the rest of the team hit the ice. Then I take the ice.*

**Annoucer**

'WELCOME TO THE ICE YOUR BLUE JACKETS!!!!!!!! from the other side of the ice, enter the Red Wings.'

*Me*

'Ok, boy's lets go.'

*I take my position on the Left Wing. The ref signals to both goalies and the time keeper. He drops the puck and our center takes the puck and passes it back to the D. We take it up the ice to enemy goal. After 3 periods we are all knoted up at 0-0. And I get tripped on the breakaway. The ref crosses his arms over his head signalling a penalty shot. I got to center ice and wait for the signal. I get the signal and take the puck up the ice. I pull the puck to the right, send it between my feet, and get it back on my stick to make it pass the goalie.*

** Annoucer**

'BLUE JACKETS GOAL SCORED BY NUMBER 61 COOOORY HUUUTCHISON THE GOAL WAS UNASSISTED.'

*Me*

*I with 2 min. left the I had put us up by 1. We hold down the fort and end the first game of the season 1-0.*

'Alright guys, that was great.'

*We all pile on our goalie. We line up and shake hands with our opponents. We all head back to the locker room. I get changed and head back to the house, with the thrill of victory in my mistd.*

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:41 am