ERT RPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ERT RPG

The home of the Emergency Response Team, the online text roleplaying game

Check out our site at ertrpg.net
We have moved to ertrpg.net
The move to IP.Board is HERE! The official move begins at approx 1930h GMT 25102011

Boat fire notices

DCBurke
    DCBurke
    Admin
    Admin

Boat fire notices Empty Boat fire notices

Post by DCBurke

During this call two members were injured. Lt. Ewan Raven of the Light Force squad 1.Chuck Davis will be replacing him as acting Truck officer until he is able to return to active duty. Light Force officer will be temporarily taken over by Lt. Hannahan until Raven returns, unless otherwise stated.

As for firefighter Jack Lueckenbach, it is believed he has broken his leg, however it may just be a sprain of sorts. Upon review from a doctor it will determine his leave of absence
    Share this post on: reddit

J. Hannahan

Post Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:35 pm by J. Hannahan

That wasn't supposed to happen. Two debilitating injuries instead of none Mad .
    DCBurke

Post Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:18 pm by DCBurke

but not a crippling or dibiltating one

Exactly. Raven's was okay, it's only a burn a temp leave while he heals slightly, as for the broken leg, that's a two week off of a unit if it turns up broken, minimum one week off. I'm not overly happy people don't read.. There are restrictions in EAT that HAVE to be read, if they are ignored from now on, I'm going to get very unpleasent and beat you.
    M. Cressler

Post Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:21 pm by M. Cressler

haha see i was allowed to get hurt bad cause I asked before I played catch with a building.
    DCBurke

Post Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:45 pm by DCBurke

Yeah, like if oyu clear, I say yes, then you can, I just don't like when half my crew disappears into hospital or leave.. I can come up with things for one person to do, it's hard to get like 6 at once though XD

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:30 pm